Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ahhhh....Friday!!

I don't know where this week went...it seems to have flown by. Perhaps it is because it is the first of a new month? Or is it that I'm just getting older...and it seems that time passes before your eyes the older you get!! My oldest daughter and her husband just celebrated their NINTH wedding anniversary. How can that be....it seems they just got married last year!! Nine years and three children later....guess it was more than the year that my mind wants to think it was!!

I hear the country & western song I hear on the radio by Kenny Chesney, "Don't Blink" and it makes me think how true that is....."Just like that you're six years old and you take a nap and you wake up and you're twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife...Don't blink, You just might miss your babies growing like mine did, Turning into moms and dads .....Trust me friend a hundred years goes faster than you think - So don't blink..." Well, I'm not 102, but the words do ring truth as to how time does fly!

Appreciate and thank the Lord for each day you open your eyes and breathe. Enjoy every day that is given to you...it is a gift! And enjoy your loved ones...they too are treasured gifts! But I am also thankful that tomorrow is the last day of the work week....ahhh Friday!! Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RedHatLady

RedHatLady
Proudly Wearing the Red & Purple