Thursday, October 9, 2008

On the third day ...


Patience is a virtue. This is a real test of patience for me, but I am told the wait will be worth it!!! I want this hutch to be done ... like yesterday!!! The top portion of the hutch was extended out by 8". The carpenter put 2x8 studs and sheetrock to push the top cabinets out so they would be reachable...and the cupboards are being put into place!! I can hardly wait to see what day four will hold for progress!!!
It has been raining most of the day and is supposed to continue into Saturday. The leaves are really beginning to show color here, but the temperatures are still quite mild in the high 60's to low 70's. Walking through the neighborhood with Maestro tonight, many people have already adorned their homes with Halloween decorations! Some people really go out with the decorations!! I think I will buy a pumpkin and a small pot of mums for my front steps!
Have a wonderful Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RedHatLady

RedHatLady
Proudly Wearing the Red & Purple