Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Steps


Okay, so I think I expected when I came home from work last night that the laundry closet would be at least half done!!! Much to my disappointment, the house was AGAIN covered in sheetrock dust (as well as poor Maestro!) and, as you can see from the picture, very little done in the closet. The carpenter did decide to cut all the way up to the ceiling, hence the dust. I'm very curious how this is all going to look when completed! The countertop was put in, and a decision had to be made whether to add 2x8 studs and sheetrock to pull the upper cabinets out so I would be able to reach them without climbing a ladder. I opted to go with the 2x8 studs and sheetrock. Hmmmmm.


Watch for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RedHatLady

RedHatLady
Proudly Wearing the Red & Purple