Monday, September 22, 2008

Okay, so size DOES matter in this case

Okay, so I told you about my shopping trip to Kohl's on Sunday. Upon entering the store, right in front of me was this display of the most adorable camisoles....on a Junior display. Hey, I thought, they have XL...I'm in luck!!! And they are on sale for $4.99....what a deal!!! I bought several in different colors! Great!!

So, today I decided to wear one under my blouse. There is a reason why there is a Junior department and a Misses department.... The bust on a "Junior" is a lot smaller than the bust on an overweight grandma!!!! Whether or not it is XL or not!!! I had to laugh at myself as I tried to get my grandma bust into a junior shelf bra built inside the camisole. Oh well, it was going to be under my blouse and no one but me was going to know that the shelf bra only covered half my bust!! I guess in this case, size DOES matter. Guess next time I'll stick to the Misses department!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RedHatLady

RedHatLady
Proudly Wearing the Red & Purple