Sunday, September 28, 2008

September in NC


Rain....much needed rain...but as of Saturday, late morning, the rain stopped. We had rain for 2 1/2 days straight! The sun peeked out Saturday afternoon enough to tease us, but then mostly clouds.


Today, Sunday, there is not ONE cloud in the sky!!



As I sat on my patio--my little piece of solitude (I love my patio!)--drinking my coffee, I noticed that my passion vine had several flowers on it, but had not quite opened yet. I read the newspaper, finished my coffee, and looked up....the flower had opened!! I just had to take a picture of it!
I got a good pic also of the hollyhock flower that had opened. They just loved the rain!!!





Maestro, determined not to take a backseat to the flower picture taking, stuck his face in front of the camera as well!!

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RedHatLady

RedHatLady
Proudly Wearing the Red & Purple